Neverwinter Nights, how I love thee...

Linu Lo'neral: I am Linu Lo'neral, an elven priestess of Sehaine Moonbow. I was hoping to meet you, but I figured I missed you while I was changing my clothes.

Me: Changing your clothes?

Linu: Oh, when I came in here a waitress spilled some drinks.

Me: She soaked your clothes?

Linu: Well... no. I bumped into her and when the drinks crashed down I leapt backwards into a dwarf, knocking over his ale and stew.

Me: So that messed you up?

Linu: Um, no, the food and drinks landed on the floor, but the dwarf crashed into a halforc, causing the knife he was eating with to slice open his cheek. That's when the brawl started.

Me: And you wrecked your outfit in the brawl?

Linu: I managed to stay out of the brawl, hiding under a table and feeling awfully guilty. When the fight was over I felt I should help clean up the mess.

Me: So you got dirty cleaning up?

Linu: No, I wore an apron and managed to stay pretty clean. Then I stepped outside for a breath of fresh air and slipped in a mud puddle. So I had to go change.

Me: Why didn't you just tell me you slipped in a puddle from the start?

Linu: I... I didn't want you to think I was clumsy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I forgot all about how great Linu was. Her and Deekin were pretty much the best characters to have around no matter how great Magnothrax the Destroyer or whoever was on a more practical level.